Start a Chapter
Starting a chapter of HonorSociety.org is a great opportunity to build leadership skills, build a network of contacts and gain invaluable experience. HonorSociety.org is redefining the way ambitious students connect and seek out opportunities.
- $1,000 scholarship for chapter founders who successfully launch a chapter as a registered student organization on campus.
- Subsidized member trip programs to connect with other members and chapter founders in places like Washington DC, Los Angeles, Chicago and more.
- Designation on your HonorSociety.org profile.
- Leadership. The opportunity to build the skill sets needed to lead, organize and grow an entity.
- Networking. A large robust network of like-minded peers and friends. Build relationship that can help you grow and succeed for a lifetime.
- Experience. Tangibly make a demonstrable impact. See what you’re made of and showcase your abilities for future opportunities or employers.
- Motivation. You have to want to make a difference.
- Organization and follow-through. Building a meaningful chapter takes time. Building a registered student organization requires the filing of organizational papers with your school, rallying members and officers together, and often requires finding and collaborating with a faculty sponsor for the organization.